SMART GOAL


SMART GOAL
 



Specific: I want to expand my English vocabulary to better communicate and understand written and spoken English.

Measurable: I will measure my progress by learning and practicing 10 new English words and their meanings each day, using flashcards, vocabulary apps, and reading English texts.

Achievable: I will dedicate 30 minutes every day to learning new words, reviewing previous ones, and using them in sentences to reinforce my understanding.

Relevant: Improving my English vocabulary, I will have the ability to communicate effectively in English-speaking environments, advance my career opportunities, and extend my cultural and educational experiences.

Time-bound: I will expand my English vocabulary with new words by the end of the section on May 3.


CANVA PRESENTATION


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Vocabulary words

My city